Sales Enablement Manager
Due to continued expansion, Qubit is seeking a credible and collaborative Sales Enablement Manager to drive and define the training, on-boarding, induction and up-skilling to the sales team and to ensure sales effectiveness throughout this Global organisation.
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants more than a casual training contract. You'll be joining the business with a mission to revolutionise our internal sales training programme on a global level, and you'll be involved at every level from Market Development Manager to Sales Director.
Alongside the regional Directors globally you'll be responsible for developing a training strategy, and designing the content of courses targeted specifically at B2B SaaS technology salespeople. Topics include on-boarding, the sales process, the market and the Qubit technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Day to day organisation and planning of all training programmes.
- Management of all training related administration and updating of all records.
- Ensuring effective coordination and distribution of training materials.
- Amending and collating existing training materials in line with the needs of the business.
- Carry out ongoing training needs analysis within the global Sales organisation.
- Design new training modules, courses and programmes in line with the needs of the Sales org.
- Tailor coaching sessions depending on contingent circumstance and / or individual personalities.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Qubit product suite, relevant industries (Retail, Travel, Gaming) and internal teams.
- Provide updates on progress to management team.
- Support Sales Directors through the onboarding process and conduct review meetings and develop probation gates.
- Working alongside Sales Directors to create training plans, schedules and materials.
- Make monthly recommendations on training interventions to increase sales productivity.
- Development of new tools and methods for Training Needs Analysis such as testing, observations, coaching and meeting with Line Managers on a regular basis to identify and clarify needs.
What you’ll need
- Experience in client-facing, consulting, or a sales function.
- Preferably worked in a similar role before with 1-2 years of experience.
- To be passionate about training and coaching.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline.
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, you will be able to project a professional image of Qubit and work with employees at all levels.
- Excellent organization skills, you must be comfortable working in a fast moving environment and dealing with rapidly changing requirements.
- Comfortable with calendar and project management.
- Proficientiency with word processing and spreadsheet tools.
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Exposure to SaaS sales environments a plus.
- Available for frequent international travel.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com