Inside Sales Executive (Qubit Aura)
Qubit is a leading SaaS vendor with a unique platform that makes sense of a crowded digital analytics, automation and personalization space. Off the back of our Series C funding and another strong year, we have opened offices in Germany (Munich) as well as our third office in the United States in Los Angeles.
Our LA office has become the home of a newly formed Inside Sales Team who have been tasked with the exciting challenge of selling our newest product called Aura (see below for details.) There is nothing currently in the market like Aura. This product addresses a major pain point for eCom retailers and we are primed to win many more new customers with this new solution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- This is a 360 sales role and you will be required to execute high-velocity sales cycles that include prospecting, discovery calls, demo’s as well as contract completion.
- You will be an expert hunter using in-depth research techniques and tools to deliver personalized sales campaigns
- You will follow our sales process and qualify prospects based on urgency, authority and the strength of their need.
We’re Looking For
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro with a background in inside sales at a tech business.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketplace. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail, convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf.
- An open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM, Linkedin Navigator and Outreach will be beneficial.
- You will be very organized, you work to a plan and you will manage your time between hunting and selling, and will maintain a pipeline of 4x coverage at all time.
What is Aura?
- MarTech Today / Marketing Land - Qubit launches an Instagram-like, AI-powered product news feed for mobile
- Mobile Marketer - Diane von Furstenberg test AI-powered tool for converting mobile shoppers
- Media Post - Qubit Personalizes Search with AI, Instagram like Mobile Feed
- Econtent - Qubit Tackles Product Discovery on Mobile with AI-powered solution
- MarTech Advisor - Qubit Launches AI-powered Aura: a Mobile Product Discovery Solution for Retail
- WIRED Retail Highlights from Wired - at about 1.44mins
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Lunch food vouchers
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com