Qubit: Deliver your Big Ideas
Qubit is a leading SaaS vendor with a unique product that makes sense of a crowded digital analytics, automation and personalisation space. We’ve had an incredible year so far, expanding into Hamburg and Barcelona and Los Angeles while receiving significant Series C funding from one of the worlds largest investment firms.
To continue this growth through 2017 we need an Inside Sales Representative, based in our Los Angeles office to drive the early stage growth of our sales pipeline - mapping out exceptional opportunities and booking meetings with leading businesses in online commerce.
- Smashing down the doors and being a solid all-round relationship builder using any methods possible, from phone calls to personalised sales campaigns.
- Understanding the available market and identifying the key players (companies & individuals), then prioritising with the Senior Sales Managers.
- Identifying Sales Intelligence tools for more effective account prioritisation and lead generation.
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro - ideally with a background in inside sales at a tech business. Plus points if you sell to marketing executives.
- Strong understanding of the E-commerce sector and how Qubit could add value to companies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM system will be extremely beneficial.
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in different situations, and an understanding of Sales processes.
- You will be very organised and able to change your plans flexibly, ambiguity is a daily feature of Qubit.
Location: Los Angeles. HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Hamburg.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com