Director of People Operations
As Qubit continues to scale business and operations globally with offices and people in over 9 geographies including, US, UK, France, Spain and Germany it is essential we have a global leader for People Operations who understand how to drive consistent communication of our business vision and values combined with building the infrastructure and process to ensure we create a diverse and dynamic environment. We have to build and maintain a workforce that is aligned and true to our core values and is clear on both macro business objectives but also how each individual can succeed and flourish.
As Director of People at Qubit you will be globally responsible for:
- Consistent messaging and promotion of company vision and values
- Ensure people are setup for success and improve onboarding times
- Measure and develop employee satisfaction
- Promote management best practice through reviews and coaching
- Collaborate with other business leaders to ensure relevant enablement programs and training plans are developed and refined
- Designing and maintaining the optimal organisational structure
- Ownership of company communication channels
- Hiring people who align with core values
- Building and maintaining HR systems that are relevant for our scale and business requirements
- Ownership of Qubit’s benefit programme and ensuring it remains fit for purpose
- Ensuring consistency and equality in employee life-cycles and remuneration
- Maintenance of HR records
- Compliance with all local laws
- Management of our visa programmes
- Work with marketing on alignment of company branding through to impact on people
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in human resources
- Strategic thinker with track record of being involved in high growth businesses
- Technology pedigree with exposure to Venture Capital backed business
- Extensive experience creating and managing employee relations and performance management frameworks
- Thorough understanding of UK, EU and US employment legislation
- Proven record of problem solving in high paced dynamic environment
- Strong project management and the communication skills
- Lots of self-motivation, with a passion for driving positive change through an organisation
- Naturally resilient character, capable of thriving in dynamic environment
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Barcelona, Paris, Hamburg and Lahore
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com