At Qubit, we are expanding our Sales and Marketing team yet again. We need a Sales and Marketing Researcher to come and join our new team in the LA office and help us to discover new potential clients. As a Researcher you’ll manage all of our Sales data, research potential new companies that we could work with, work with marketing on lead generation campaigns and get a serious insight into how the strategic side of a Sales team is managed. It’s a small, close-knit team and an opportunity to do real work that really makes a difference to Qubit.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to develop your research skills and join a team packed with talent. This is a contract with the opportunity to go perm.
What you’ll be doing
- Researching companies that would fit our target market using online tools and sources
- Compiling lists of potential companies that we could work with
- Working with our events and marketing team to create target lists and campaign messaging
- Working with our sales team to prioritize territory and accounts
- Qualify and allocate inbound leads
- In charge of maintaining the quality of our data in Salesforce
What you'll need
- You’ll need to be able to be detail oriented and able to find new sources of data to use
- Strong research skills
- A pro-active attitude when dealing with daily tasks
- Previous experience in data management and Salesforce is desirable
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Comparable health, dental, and vision insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
The incumbent for this role will operate out of the Los Angeles office, but may be required to travel to other locations to include: HQ - London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Barcelona, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com