Qubit is the world’s most sophisticated personalization platform. We work with brands in retail, travel and egaming to provide their customers with more personal, engaging and relevant experiences that helps them discover and purchase the things they are looking for. We’re using artificial intelligence to build a deep understanding of customers to help improve how ecommerce works.
Qubit Product Managers work with engineers and designers and our customers to build products that solve real problems. We are looking for Product Managers to create, deliver and execute product initiatives that can make a difference to both consumers and brands. This position is full time and based at our London office.
- Lead, prioritise and ship features and products across a full lifecycle from initial concept, specification, development, to launch and beyond.
- Establish a vision across your team by working closely with customers and being ahead of key design trends
- Drive product development, working with a dedicated team of engineers and designers.
- Research and consolidate inputs from a range of sources including usability, market analysis and large behavioural data sets into product requirements
- Define and analyse metrics that drive the success of products
- Communicate and coordinate with all key stakeholders to ensure that everyone understands and supports the team in reaching their goals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Experience designing intuitive user interfaces, using wireframes and mock ups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A background in designing and building applications or mobile web technology is strongly preferred, but not required.
As a valued Qubyte, you will be entitled to the following perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind
- Subsidised gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com