Qubit is a well-funded, high-growth tech company founded by ex-Googlers and headquartered in London with offices in New York, San Francisco, Paris, LA, Barcelona and Lahore.
We have an expanding footprint, including an engineering office in Lahore, where we are looking to grow our team. We're looking for an energetic, self-motivated organiser who can fill the role of Office Manager for our Lahore office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high-growth technology startup that has continued to make waves internationally.
The role is varied with office management and general administrative duties with the chance to take real responsibility from day one. It’s an opportunity to make your mark at an exciting office together with employees based across the globe who are working on some incredibly challenging technical problems.
- Help support the Operations team with general day-to-day duties.
- Be responsible for employee well-being and come up with ways to improve it. It could involve arranging a fun group activity or adding something to our office that makes it more fun. The sky's the limit. You will essentially be our happiness officer!
- General office management duties: you’ll order equipment and manage distribution and stock levels, and help new starters and old hands.
- Ensuring that our fridge is fully stocked with (healthy) items.
- Be the main point of contact for liaising with various vendors and visitors to the office.
- Arrange company outreach events with the local IT industry and academic institutions.
- At least a Bachelor's degree. Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet tools.
- Preferably worked in a similar role before with 1-2 years of experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to project a professional image of Qubit and work with employees at all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills, you must be comfortable working in a fast moving environment and dealing with rapidly changing requirements.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com