Sales & Marketing Operations Associate (US)
Qubit Business Operations
Led by our CFO, the Business Operations team works closely with Qubit’s leadership to tackle our priority business challenges - everything from day-to-day operations and organizational change to long-term strategy.
As part of this team you immerse yourself in the data of a global high-growth “software-as-a-service” company, working in small teams to analyse strategic and operational questions. Acting as Qubit’s internal strategy consultants, you’ll be presenting your ideas to leadership, before driving the implementation and adoption of your solutions. You’ll be measured on business performance - managing your work stream and prioritising ideas that will have the biggest impact on company valuation.
As a Sales & Marketing Operations Associate, you will play a pivotal role in the growing Sales Operations unit of the Business Operations team. You will work for the Global Operations Director, focusing on Sales and Marketing Operations initiatives to ensure the Sales and Marketing teams can operate intelligently, efficiently, and successfully.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for reporting on and providing accurate forecasting, pipeline analysis, and results reporting. You’ll ensure data integrity throughout our CRM system, identifying areas that need updating and supporting on cleanup. You will also run the deals-desk for all US based new business deals, as well as ongoing sales -team commission calculations. You will manage multiple projects on both an ongoing and ad-hoc basis, supporting where necessary on high priority initiatives. You will play a significant role in providing ongoing weekly and ad-hoc reporting for the Sales organization, helping to drive business intelligence throughout the organization.
You will work to increase marketing efficiency, improving marketing performance by identifying trends within data sets and supporting on data governance. You’ll support the US field team on the implementation of a global marketing data strategy. You will help manage the lead flow, enabling marketing to monitor opportunities from the first touch point through to sales qualification. You will work with our team of analysts to design and maintain reports on marketing metrics, establishing internal benchmarks to develop insights and recommendations for the Sales and Marketing organisations.
Overall, you will help maintain and evolve Sales & Marketing Operations processes in a fast growing and essential team at Qubit!
- Be the key point of contact for all sales and marketing operations support in the US, as well as support solving ad-hoc strategic sales priorities (e.g. market modelling, territory planning)
- Help maintain and evolve Sales & Marketing Operations processes
- Support on defining deal structures and pricing
- Identify issues/propose solutions to improve Sales & Marketing effectiveness and productivity
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc reporting for the Sales & Marketing organizations
- Track and report on Sales performance and revenue forecasting
- Own the CRM data for the sales teams:
- Continually ensure validity of CRM data
- Develop expertise on CRM requirements & be go to person for answering questions
- Develop materials for team trainings to drive consistency in Sales & Marketing Operations processes and CRM
- Minimum of a BA/BS in the following disciplines: business, finance, economics, accounting, maths or other relevant
- Independent, proactive work style, and comfort taking ownership of processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, as well as excellent proficiency with MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to build strong working relationships and work in partnership with global teams & senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge to the Qubit environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Tableau and Hubspot preferable
- Lots of self motivation, with a strong desire to drive positive change within an organisation
- Excellent attitude towards personal development and eagerness to grow with the business
- 3 - 4 years experience in a similar role
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Performance bonuses
- Equity options; mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Comparable health, dental, and vision insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
The incumbent for this role will operate out of the New York office, but may be required to travel to other locations to include: HQ - London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Barcelona, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com