The Qubit People Operations team is responsible for hiring, developing and advancing the careers of every Qubyte with a vision to provide a best in class service to both external candidates and internal colleague alike. We are rapidly expanding and in need of a passionate sourcing expert to build a strong talent pipeline across our Engineering and Product teams. This role will be based in London and will work very closely with the Qubit Hiring Team. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for great candidate experience and building diverse, world class teams to join our team in a fast paced environment with the opportunity to make your mark on the business as a whole. This role offers the challenge to work with some of the best engineering talent with the opportunity to progress within the business and is ideal for someone looking to make the move away from recruitment agency into a fast growing technology startup.
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Managers in London and New York to identify the best active and passive talent in the market
- Partnering with the CTO, VP Product and the wider engineering and product teams to deeply understand their needs
- Build different and innovative sourcing methods and shape the way Qubit hires engineers with a focus on delivering outstanding candidate experience at all times
- Regularly track pipeline activity and report back to the business
- Taking a lead role on Qubit’s employer branding and deciding the best events to attend, host and be a part of to increase the profile of the business within the engineering community
- A minimum of 1 year technical sourcing experience within either an agency or in-house background
- A proven background of delivery within software development and product management
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent sourcing skills across a variety of channels. You are aware there is life beyond LinkedIn and job boards
- The ability and tenacity to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of seniority
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: London (HQ). Other offices: Paris, Hamburg, Barcelona, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Lahore.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalisation at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com