Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Qubit People Operations team is responsible for hiring, developing and advancing the careers of every Qubyte with a vision to provide a best in class service to both external candidates and internal colleague alike. We are rapidly expanding and in need of an experienced and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage our hiring efforts across all of our US locations. This role will be based in New York City but will have additional responsibility for our Los Angeles and San Francisco offices. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for great candidate experience and building diverse, world class teams to join our team in a fast paced environment with the opportunity to make your mark on the business as a whole.
- Leading and managing hiring across all Qubit US offices (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco), building a highly talented and diverse workforce
- Ownership of the recruitment process from sourcing through to offer across our US Professional Services and Sales teams whilst at all times providing a highly positive experience for every candidate
- Build key relations with stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver commercial and creative strategic sourcing and selection plans to meet these hiring needs
- Coach, support & challenge managers using your recruitment expertise to ensure we hire the best talent in the market
- Focusing on continual improvement with project work ranging from refreshing our careers site to updating interviewer training for managers
- A minimum of 3 years recruiting experience with at least 1 year in-house
- A proven background of delivery within similar, fast-paced environments, ideally across multiple locations
- Extensive experience hiring both sales and strategy professionals particularly for SaaS businesses with deep knowledge of the New York and West Coast markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong sourcing skills across a variety of channels
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: New York. Other offices: London (HQ), Hamburg, Barcelona, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Lahore and Paris.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com