IT Support Engineer
The Qubit IT team provides a wide range of technical support to both in-house and remote user community of c. 250 end users predominantly running a Mac environment. We’re looking for a passionate individual who will champion support and be the first point of contact, effectively looking after Qubit’s support function. You’ll have access to the latest technologies at Qubit to deliver a world class service utilising a cloud infrastructure. You’ll need to have a passion for technology and stay up to date with latest industry trends to ensure Qubit’s IT remains lean, efficient and is ready to take advantage of any new opportunities to improve business efficiency.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining hardware such as laptop, tablet, mobile, network switches, Wifi access points, peripherals
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software. The majority of laptop OS is OSX with some Windows 10 & Linux.
- Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks. You will help support and maintain switches, structured cabling, laptop devices, door security systems and VPN (G Suite, Jamf, Meraki)
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of incidents
- Delivering one-to-one or group training as needed on latest IT implementations
- Adhering to agreed documentation and procedures for logging, reporting and analysing support tickets
- Adhering to agreed processes and procedures for compliance with Information Governance, Data Protection and other regulations
- Adhering to the IT set of SLA’s
- Actively promoting and marketing IT within the wider business
- Some previous experience within a fast paced environment providing technical support to a wide range of users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the business and different global locations
- A proactive attitude. You will have the freedom and autonomy to work on plenty of new initiatives and take the lead on delivering these
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. You will be a natural problem solver that enjoys finding solutions to complex, technical issues
- A passion for technology
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: London (HQ). Other offices: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hamburg, Barcelona, Paris and Lahore.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com