The Qubit Customer Success team owns all current customer relationships, ensuring these clients derive maximum value from Qubit's products and become advocates for our technology. The team are trusted advisors for client stakeholders, building lasting relationships that enable product adoption, create up-sell opportunities, and minimise churn. We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to support the team with strategic technical projects and to build partnerships with technical client stakeholders in our Key Accounts.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be required to:
- Work with multiple Customer Success Managers (CSM) and Professional Services team members to gain a deep understanding of our largest clients' business objectives and tech stacks and to align these with Qubit's technical capabilities to drive measurable value for customers while also making Qubit’s technology stickier.
- Use your strong communication and relationship building skills as well as your ability to navigate complex organisational hierarchies to build lasting partnerships at all levels of clients’ IT organisations.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Qubit’s products by making technical contributions and by providing critical feedback from the field while collaborating regularly with Professional Services, Support, and Product/Engineering.
- Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business and IT strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using Qubit, finding ways to align these technically, and ensuring Qubit delivers value against agreed success criteria
- Understanding our clients’ tech stacks and how Qubit fits while identifying opportunities for Qubit to increase its stickiness through integrations and other means
- Mapping clients’ IT organisations to identify decision makers and key influencers while building trust and advocacy of Qubit’s tech with IT stakeholders, especially at senior levels
- Becoming a technical expert on Qubit’s product in order to speak fluently to technical and non-technical client stakeholders in meetings/on calls as well as support the Customer Success team with product understanding
- Leading technical trainings for clients
- Working with Qubit’s Professional Services and Support teams and partners to ensure the work they are doing aligns with clients’ requirements
- Providing client feedback to Product to influence the product roadmap
- BA/BSc or higher (minimum 2.i), with strong preference for studies in Computer Science
- In excess of 4 years of experience in technical account management or equivalent
- Expert in front-end web architectures, with preference for ecommerce platform architectures and data layers
- Good command of nodeJS and vanilla JS with experience in front-end web development
- Good understanding of data analytics and associated tools/platforms/languages (BI tools, SQL, Google Analytics, etc)
- Good understanding of web based performance testing
- Superior written and oral communication and skills
- Ability to explain very technical concepts in plain language to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to influence, in both direct and tactile manner, internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A positive attitude and desire to contribute to the team
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Hamburg
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalisation at scale.
Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behaviour at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com