Sales Engineer for DACH Region
The Qubit Sales Engineering team is an innovative and creative group of professionals at the heart of the Qubit business. This team helps some of the world’s largest retailers, fashion houses, e-gaming and travel companies understand how Qubit’s technology can take their personalization efforts to an entirely new level.
The team works together and independently to craft solutions that help our customers solve some of their biggest business challenges in new and exciting ways. The Sales Engineering world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in technology, business consulting and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation, creativity and new business.
What you’ll be doing
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Producing and delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubit’s platform that solves business challenges for global leaders in ecommerce
- Undertaking analysis of customers’/prospects personalisation activities and technology stacks in order to communicate the business value Qubit can bring
- Helping the sales team with closing new business through supporting any technical requirements
- Working seamlessly with various internal teams including Product Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Providing feedback and prototype ideas from the field to inform product development
What you'll need
- To be fluent in German
- A successful track record in the software industry
- Ideally, experience in client-facing, consulting, or sales functions
- To be motivated by training and blending technical with commercial requirements
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
- Expertise in SQL and familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as: Looker, Tableau or Google Data Studio is a plus
- Ability to describe technical concepts in simple terms
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: Either London, Paris or Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com