Qubit: Cutting Edge Software as a Service
Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and university graduates. We are looking for a Strategy Consultant to join our growing client project team. You’ll get to build relationships with major clients like John Lewis, Asda and Topshop, helping their digital teams make sense of the Big Data era.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a someone looking to take their career to the next level. You’ll be joining a team packed with talent who are more than happy to help with your development, whilst working autonomously in our growing Barcelona team. Qubit is experiencing a very exciting period of growth, and this is a chance to join the team early.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting analysis and diagnosis of issues and challenges facing our clients ecommerce business
- Identifying, planning and formulating strategic opportunities to help clients improve conversion rates and capture new growth opportunities
- Build long-term, deep relationships at all levels within our clients organisations
- Project managing the delivery of personalisation technology
- Foster adoption of our products and services throughout customer organisations
- Work with customers to maximise the value of our products to them through in depth training
What you’ll need
- By submitting your application you understand that Qubit will store your data in accordance with local laws
- Minimum of a BA/BS or higher
- Fluent Spanish and English verbal and written skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience
- Relevant internship experience in management consulting, IT consulting, finance, market research, and/or enterprise software is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Exceptional know-how in:
- Analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel with a keen eye for detail when building presentations
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Confident verbal presentation skills
- Be a brilliant thinker
- Be a ‘Doer’
- Be proactive
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Private health and dental insurance packages
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: This role is located in Barcelona. Our HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalisation at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com