Qubit is looking for an energetic, well-presented organizer who can fill the role of Receptionist for our London office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high-growth technology company. We’re based in the heart of London with over 100 in the UK office.
The role is varied with office management, personal assistant, and general receptionist duties with the chance to take real responsibility from day one. It’s an opportunity to make your mark operating globally with offices in New York, Paris, San Francisco and Lahore.
- Ensuring that all visitors are greeted and managed professionally, external calls to the office are handled politely and directed to the right person or department
- Ensure deliveries are dealt with in an organized manner
- General office management duties: you’ll order equipment and manage distribution and stock levels
- Manage the weekly food shop; monitor budget and keep fridges fully stocked
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arrange necessary repairs
- Management of contracts with suppliers
- Manage the use of meeting rooms and ensure all are fully stocked
- Assist with booking travel and accommodation for senior managers
- Assist with internal company events such as christmas/summer parties, conferences, team building days etc.
- Ensue that health and safety policies and documents are up to date
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to project a professional image of Qubit and work with employees at all levels
- Excellent organization skills, you must be comfortable working in a fast moving environment and dealing with rapidly changing requirements.
- Comfortable with calendar management, you will support our Senior Management in the UK to organise important meetings
- You must be happy to work independently with minimal input from management
- Experience of booking and managing travel
- Nice to have: Experience with Google apps (eg. calendar, docs, sheets, etc.)
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
As a valued Qubyte, you will be entitled to the following perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind
- Subsidised gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com