The Qubit Infrastructure Team is devoted to enhancing the software and lives of Qubit's engineers. In a world of microservices, we are involved end to end in the research, development and production lifecycle.
The Infrastructure Engineers have a wide range of skills but common to all of them is a willingness to learn, experiment with and deliver new technology and an urge to improve the existing environment. There is a very flat structure across the business and you may be helping a Platform Engineer one day, the next debugging the Data Scientist's' latest creation, before tackling issues for Product Engineering
Some recent projects include application secret distribution in Kubernetes, a microservice kubernetes ingress controller and a distributed logging solution. If you find a problem or have an idea, you are encouraged to own and solve/develop it. No code is off limits.
We are enthusiastic users of a lot of cutting edge technologies expect to use more in the future. Come and learn with us! We have extensive knowledge and deployments of the following, but don’t worry if you’ve not used them. We’re looking to people to learn with us.
We use Open Source Software extensively and try to give back when we can. Alongside contributions to large projects such as Etcd, Golang and Kubernetes, we also have open sourced several of our own developments:
- bamboo: HAProxy auto configuration and auto service discovery for Mesos Marathon
- vault-audit-bridge: Hooking up Hashicorp’s Vault to GCP Datastore
- logspray: A cloud native distributed logging system.
A Qubit Infrastructure Engineer loves to research, create, enhance and automate anything and everything. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative engineers who relish using software as a tool to solve real problems.
We are looking for innovative solutions and ideas on the following, and more;
- Continuous Deployment
- Performance and metrics
- Alerting and troubleshooting
As a valued Qubyte, you will be entitled to the following perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind
- Subsidised gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com