HR Operations Analyst
We are looking for a HR Operations Analyst to join our People Operations team based in Covent Garden. The HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of HR operations, as well as providing support on wider People Operations Initiatives. This role would suit someone with some generalist HR experience, who is comfortable with data analysis, owning HRl projects with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Working on a wide variety of HR generalist projects across the employee lifecycle, providing a seamless service to employees
- Analysing wide range of employee data and providing recommendations to management and maintaining our People Dashboard
- Providing operational support across the HR lifecycle:
- Managing our new hire experience
- Administering all aspects of performance management, compensation reviews and goal setting projects
- Managing the leaver process
- Administering and analysing all employee surveys; from engagement to exit
- Working with finance to ensure accurate information is provided for payroll
- Managing our benefits offering, owning relationships with vendors and ensuring our benefits offering is best in class
- Managing inbound employee and manager queries, escalating to HR Business Partners as necessary
- Ensuring all HR policies and processes are clear, transparent and well documented
- Owning our employee intranet and handbook, ensuring our policies are in line with our employer brand as well as being up to date with legislation
- Maintaining the integrity of our employee data in our HRIS system
- 1 - 3 years experience in HR, preferably in a tech environment (this is NOT a senior level role)
- Experience in analysing and reporting on HR data
- Experience in a front-line HR role, working with a variety of stakeholders
- Comfortable prioritising inbound requests and project work
- Comfortable implementing processes and challenging the status quo
- Knowledge of EU employment law would be an advantage
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com