Director EU Partners
Qubit believes that we are entering a new era of personalisation that has never been seen before. Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all experiences and attempts to persuade anonymous web visitors. We are entering an era of persuasive personalisation that takes into account a customer’s actions from multiple sources and through ML and AI delivers a digital experience that is unique and compelling.
The mission of Qubit’s Global Partnerships team is to enable our partners to thrive via the Qubit platform and to maximise value to our joint customers. Qubit’s partners include a growing list of technology vendors, agencies, systems integrators and consultancies that share our mission to deliver great digital experiences to consumers. Whether through APIs and integrations or opportunities to offer value-added services, we ensure partners are set up for success in redefining personalisation with Qubit.
As Director of EU Partners you will build, manage and grow partnerships with both Solution Partners and Technology Partners. We are looking for bright, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop strong relationships with key partners in the digital and mobile spaces.
- Identify potential new partner opportunities, structure proposals (including scope of integrations, value prop, pricing, legal and operational implications).
- Manage a portfolio of partner companies working collaboratively with Product, Engineering and Customer Success to create the best experience for our joint customers.
- Be the primary point of contact for partners. Create relationships with partners at all levels in the partner organisation (including senior executives, key decision makers, direct and indirect sales teams).
- Develop and execute the partnership strategy on strategic accounts, including solution selling and developing comprehensive plans for the partners within your portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, business growth forecast.
- Manage and grow the EU partner team to drive revenue and expansion via our partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years Partner Management Experience.
- 8+ years managing a distributed staff.
- Strong understanding of how digital and personalisation can change interactions with customers.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- MBA degree or equivalent experience.
- Business consultant or sales management experience.
- Experience interacting and building relationships with senior-level executives.
- Proven history of achieving targets in both revenue and customer growth.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driving curiosity
- Industrious in your approach to problem solving
- Self-starter and goal-oriented
- Excels as a team player and collaborator
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Hamburg
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com