As a senior sales executive, you have an exceptional track record in closing $250k+ ACV deals in Enterprise SaaS MarTech business. You are a Sales Process expert and get access to C-suite to secure the decision process and budget.
As a seasoned Sales executive, you leverage Outbound and Inbound activities, as well as the Partner network, to reach your objectives.
You have an in-depth understanding of the retail and/or travel E-Commerce industry.
Located in our New York Office and reporting directly to Global Head of Sales, you are responsible for growing new key accounts within your territory as well as expanding our existing footprint with top global brands such as Zara, Shiseido, Estee Lauder, Fast Retailing…
You will be responsible for shaping our Global Accounts strategy within North America and will benefit from Qubit’s market-leading position in Europe and international markets to scale our current business stream by coordinating with other global Qubit Sales teams.
You will work closely with the North America market development team, marketing team and pre-sales support functions to deliver a seamless end-to-end sales process both directly and co-selling with partners. Your primary goal is growing new business revenue. Your "superpower" is in your ability to manage both high velocity and more complex enterprise sales cycles while growing and maintaining your pipeline at all times. You have at least 5 years of a successful track record in closing enterprise SaaS deals.
- Building territory account plans that focus efforts on target accounts with a particular emphasis on their revenue generating technologies and solutions
- Working with market development to establish creative strategies to stimulate interest, get meetings and grow a pipeline
- Create and leverage the Partner network
- Find business pain through meetings and discovery calls with prospects
- Build and maintain relationships with senior level clients through the sales process
- Negotiating for success and manage contract process
- Deliver seamless handovers to client teams for on-boarding
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times
- Positive team player who inspires the team around them
- Embody Qubit's voice it, own it, do it culture
- You share relevant thought leadership/industry info that helps the team succeed
- You understand what drives your customers business and the how they are performing in their sector
- You can recall relevant industry customer success stories and how we have driven value for our clients
- You engage with relevant industry research and thought leadership and read the trade press
- You have a good understanding of the e-commerce tech landscape and Qubit's position within it
- You understand the customer buying process and know how to negotiate access to buying power
- You understand the difference between decision makers and economic buyers
- You understand the Qubit sales process and know when to engage resources at various stages of your deal
- You know how to prioritize your time to achieve the best outcome through account planning and account qualification
- You understand how to forecast in line with the Qubit sales process
- You sell business value and results not features and functionality
- You negotiate for mutual success
- By submitting your application you understand that Qubit will store your data in accordance with local laws.
- We want an individual who is never beaten to senior level wins, ties up business-to-business SAAS sales and nails high revenue targets working under crazy fast sales cycles.
- You understand the digital market completely. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail. Convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf. Proven track record with significant experience selling complex products to e-Commerce businesses.
- Open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- You’re always on the move and a pioneer. You don’t forecast the future but instead, make reasoned judgments and look for improvements to keep things improving.
- Qubit brings together a spectrum of people that understand balancing an impressive work ethic with kicking back with a glass of wine on a Friday. Our culture is at once individually driven and focused on strong co-operation.
- Authorisation to work in the EU.
Plenty of perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: New York. Other offices in London (HQ), Paris, Hamburg, Barcelona, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Lahore.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology, and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales is influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com