The Role: Account Executive
This is an amazing opportunity for an exceptional sales person to be part of a high-growth company at an early stage of International expansion, as senior sales executive you are responsible for growing new logos within your territory as well as up-selling existing business, you will be required to have an in-depth understanding of the retail and travel e-commerce industry with an ability to partner with market development, product marketing, and pre-sales support functions to deliver a seamless end-to-end sales process both directly and co-selling with partners. Your primary goal is growing new business revenue.
Your "superpower" is in your ability to manage both high velocity and more complex enterprise sales cycles while growing and maintaining your pipeline at all times. You have at least 7 years of a successful track record in closing enterprise SaaS deals.
- Building territory account plans that focus efforts on target accounts with a particular emphasis on their revenue generating technologies and solutions.
- Working with market development to establish creative strategies to stimulate interest, prospect meetings and grow pipeline.
- Accurate forecasting pipeline and opportunity management able to deliver targeted results month on month.
- Understanding and able to articulate Qubit value proposition to senior leaders around personalization as a brand differentiator.l
- Understand the ideal customer profile able to identify specific characteristics including size, industry, and technology stack.
- Fully understand the customer’s critical business challenges so that you are able to articulate in detail and with value to C-level and across all personas within a customer's organization.
- Negotiate through value and with the decision maker understand the customer’s buying criteria and buying cycle.
- Work with customer success to ensure high quality of service is delivered post-handover of closed deals.
- You understand what drives your customers business and the how they are performing in their sector.
- You can recall relevant industry customer success stories and how we have driven value for our clients.
- You engage with relevant industry research and thought leadership and read trade press.
- You have a good understanding of the e-commerce tech landscape and Qubit position within it.
- You understand the customer buying process and know how to negotiate access to buying power.
- You understand the difference between decision makers and economic buyers.
- You understand the Qubit sales process and know when to engage resources at various stages of your deal.
- You know how to prioritize your time to achieve the best outcome through account planning and account qualification.
- You understand how to forecast in line with the Qubit sales process.
- You sell business value and results not features and functionality.
- You negotiate for mutual success.
- By submitting your application you understand that Qubit will store your data in accordance with local laws.
- We want an individual who is never beaten to senior level wins, ties up business-to-business SAAS sales and nails high revenue targets working under crazy fast sales cycles.
- You understand the digital market completely. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail. Convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf. Proven track record with significant experience selling complex products to e-Commerce businesses.
- Disciplined new business hunter and skilled closer of business who can demonstrate outstanding results.
- Ideally, you will be able to utilise your contacts in brands or agencies to good effect in building a high-quality pipeline.
- Open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- You’re always on the move and a pioneer. You don’t forecast the future but instead make reasoned judgements and look for improvements to keep things improving.
- Authorization to work in the US.
Plenty of perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: New York and Los Angeles, North America
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com