Team Lead, Professional Services
Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and top university graduates. We are looking for a Professional Services Team Lead in our San Francisco office, who can own Tier 1 customer relationships with exciting brands such as BCBG MAXAZRIA, Indochino and Tailored Brands. You will also be the Professional Services liaison with our local Sales and Customer Success departments to ensure that we are meeting Qubit company objectives.
In this role, you will manage, coach and mentor a team of industry specialists and report directly to the Director of Professional Services. You will support your team in delivering best in class professional services packages, technology implementations and ongoing operational programs. We need somebody with strong industry expertise and experience in being a strategic advisor for enterprise customers.
The role provides an opportunity to develop people management and professional services consulting skills in a fast-paced, innovative technology start-up environment. It is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for their next step in the SAAS space or to move away from traditional corporate careers.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to support them in executing strategically, delivering real business value to customers through understanding success metrics and demonstrating deep industry/vertical expertise. Being a point of escalation when required. Your team will include:
- Strategy Consultants
- Project Managers
- Support your Director, Professional Services in:
- Executing against the Professional Services strategy and key success metrics (ARR, billable utilization etc.)
- Evolving industry best practice delivery of technical implementation and strategic programmatic execution
- Piloting new service offering programs
- Monitoring and control staffing and scheduling operations
- Be a strategic advisor to help drive CX strategy for enterprise level client(s), managing the strategic workstreams for a number of parallel projects including:
- Ongoing optimization program
- Onboarding and strategic services packages
- Be the customer advocate, bringing their voice and needs back to the business
- Liaise with Professional Services peers and internal teams, particularly Customer Success and Sales, to ensure that we are meeting cross-functional objectives and targets
- BA/BSc or higher, MBA is preferred
- 3-6 years experience in management enterprise SAAS, IT/management consulting or another relevant industry
- Team lead or management experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Services consulting skills in digital or relevant industry
- Experience in working with software platforms
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- In depth understanding of the SAAS industry and professional services operating models
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to manage and work with both technical and business staff/customers
- Strong business acumen and experienced communicator at senior levels of customer organizations
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Subsidized gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalisation at scale.
Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com