The Qubit client team
We work hard, are great at what we do and love every second of it. We are a diverse and balanced bunch, both in our individual characters and our activities; we may have a shot of wheatgrass or a shot of tequila on a Friday afternoon (it’s called work/life balance). Join our team and get the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data. Build relationships with major clients like Topshop and bebe, and help them deliver their big ideas. Besides being an extremely skilled professional, passion, curiosity and ambition are key qualities that we look for in every candidate - regardless of your role in the team.
Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest young talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and top university graduates. We are excited for a Project Manager to join us in our New York office. You will support our team in delivering best in class technology implementations and ongoing optimization programs. We need somebody with strong attention to detail and client facing skills to guide a variety of customers through the Qubit platform and their personalization strategies.
At an exciting time in Qubit’s growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a variety of customer relationships across industry verticals and supporting your Lead Strategy Consultant in execution.
This role provides a platform to develop client and project management skills in a fast paced, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking for their next step in the SAAS space or to move away from traditional corporate careers and would like to join a growing Professional Services team within an international business.
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career (1 - 2 years experience) to get in at the ground level of an exciting disruptive company!
- Project managing customer ongoing optimization roadmaps
- Building and owning project plans managing expectations with the client including pushing back where required
- Coordinating and scheduling required resources
- Developing ongoing optimization cadence and primary point of contact with our clients
- Delivering implementation and onboarding projects for a variety of clients
- Developing where required as well as taking and validating customer briefs, liaising internally as appropriate
- Sharing best practice recommendations to help prioritize customer optimization roadmaps
- Analyzing data on optimization results, communicating successes and incorporating key learnings into strategic roadmaps
- Working with Strategy Consultants to assess business value of conversation rate optimization programs for customers
- Responsible for delivering on projects to costs, timescales and quality
- Developing client relationships at practitioner level as well as managing delivery and execution including client expectation setting
- Documenting project progress in line with project management best practices (meeting minutes, project plan updates, weekly status reports)
- Documenting functional and technical specifications of the conversion rate optimization solution working closely with engineers
- University degree
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects, liaise with customers, pushing back as required
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Interest in SAAS/tech platforms and basic understanding of technical concepts
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the US
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com