Customer Operations Associate (UK)
Qubit Business Operations
Led by our CFO, the Business Operations & Strategy team works closely with Qubit’s leadership to tackle our priority business challenges - everything from day-to-day operations and organizational change to long-term strategy.
As part of this team you immerse yourself in the data of a global high-growth “software-as-a-service” company, working in small teams to analyze strategic and operational questions. Acting as Qubit’s internal strategy consultants, you’ll be presenting your ideas to leadership, before driving the implementation and adoption of your solutions. You’ll be measured on business performance - managing your workstream and prioritising ideas that will have the biggest impact on company valuation.
As a Customer Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the growing operational needs of our Customer facing teams. You will work closely with our Professional Services and Customer Success teams to ensure they have the tools, processes and data required to operate efficiently, whilst also supporting team Directors on the conception and roll-out of strategic initiatives.
Professional Services (PS)
The PS team interact with our customers daily, delivering outstanding on-boarding programs and ongoing strategic support, leveraging their wealth of industry expertise. As part of this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our Project Managers and Strategy Consultants can spend more time delivering value for our customers, implementing new processes and tools that will drive greater team efficiency. Working closely with the regional directors for EMEA and the US, you will support and influence management decision-making, using data to justify your recommendations and highlight areas for operational improvement.
Customer Success (CS)
The CS team are the trusted advisors to our customers, helping them get the most out of Qubit’s technology, whilst identifying opportunities to expand account revenue and deepen client relationships. You will be responsible for arming our Customer Success Managers with the right tools and data to effectively manage commercial conversations with our customers. You will be the first point of contact for support on deal structure, advising on proposals and approving terms with autonomy, ensuring they align with Qubit’s KPIs. You will also keep a close eye on renewal rates, helping the regional directors manage their book of business and commit accurate forecasts back to senior management.
Overall, you will gain exposure to - and be a part of - commercial decision making that tackles some of the biggest challenges faced by a high-growth SME.
- Help maintain and evolve Customer Operations processes
- Run business plan modelling to define budget and headcount needs across the teams
- Build reports to monitor KPI performance and implement initiatives to ensure targets are achieved on time and in budget
- Manage team compensation / bonus plans to help incentivise the right team focus
- Own the renewals ‘Deal Desk’, advising on and approving the commercial terms of client renewals / upsells
- Oversee the renewal forecast for Qubit’s customers, implementing new processes to ensure a strong renewal rate
- Identify new tools and infrastructure that can be implemented to improve team effectiveness and efficiency
- Define and support the reporting needs for the Customer teams and relevant Directors
- BA/BSc or higher (minimum 2.1)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, as well as proficiency with MS Excel and basic modelling
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to challenge senior management on their thinking
- A self-motivated and proactive work style, that isn’t phased by owning and implementing new processes
- A commercial mind-set, with the ability to draw independent conclusions that align with business KPIs
- Lots of self motivation, with a strong desire to drive positive change within an organization
- 2 - 3 years experience, with a background in Operations and/or SAAS businesses preferable
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, SQL and Tableau preferable
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the innovator of persuasive personalization at scale. We work with companies to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. By understanding their customers’ online behavior, preferences, and affinities they can deliver highly persuasive personalized experiences. With Qubit, online businesses can increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, our Customer Influence Engine enables precise targeting of a wide range of personalizations – so businesses can reach the right visitors at the right time, at scale – to drive sales and loyalty. We’re trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Topshop, John Lewis, Emirates, Ladbrokes, Thomas Cook, Shop Direct and Nine West.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com