Led by our CFO, the Business Operations & Strategy team works closely with Qubit’s leadership to tackle our priority business challenges - everything from day-to-day operations and organisational change to long-term strategy.
As part of this team you immerse yourself in the data of a global high-growth software-as-a-service company, working in small teams to analyse strategic and operational questions. Acting as Qubit’s internal strategy consultants, you’ll then be presenting your ideas to leadership and driving implementation and adoption of your solutions. You’ll be measured on business performance - managing your work stream and prioritising ideas that will have the biggest impact on company valuation.
As an Associate in Qubit’s “BizOps” team, you’ll build our business intelligence strategy by working with department directors to identify the key metrics and data we need to hit our growth targets across sales, marketing, customer success, professional services and engineering.
You’ll be integral to ensuring all departments have the right data at their fingertips to make informed commercial decisions. Your help marketing decide which campaigns to invest in and analyse our revenue growth by product for the CFO to guide product investment. Your data and insight will be the source of truth on how Qubit is performing for our leadership team, executive board and venture investors.
You’ll also have the opportunity to define, own and implement strategic projects throughout the organisation, supporting management on the most crucial initiatives to enable scale and secure future success.
- Understand and breakdown complex business questions into key data points with which to build insightful reports
- Challenge department directors on their BI requirements and ensure that the right data is being used to solve the key challenges and hit KPIs across the organisation
- Build scalable, fire-and-forget solutions that provide the core data our teams need to be effective, such as hourly Tableau reports on our sales pipeline or live competitor analysis
- Own ad-hoc analysis for urgent business questions with quick turnaround time
- Drive a data driven culture through adoption of your solutions - running feedback sessions & training with business leaders and your internal customers across our global offices
- Ultimately owning Qubit’s end-to-end business intelligence program
- 1 - 3 years professional experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with ambitions beyond Excel
- Strong project management skills to field and prioritise requests from demanding business leaders, and the communication skills to challenge, debate and refine ideas
- Experience with SQL to pull together disparate data sets and question data at the database level
- Data visualisation experience (preferably Tableau) to distill millions of rows of data with complex dimensions into views that add huge business value to your internal customers
- Enough self-motivation to proactively manage your own workstream and push your ideas / projects forward autonomously
Bonus points / willing to learn
- Programmatic logic & data analysis through languages such as Node.js/Python/R
- Early stage / software company experience
- Business analytics experience
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the innovator of persuasive personalization at scale. We work with companies to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. By understanding their customers’ online behavior, preferences, and affinities they can deliver highly persuasive personalized experiences. With Qubit, online businesses can increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, our Customer Influence Engine enables precise targeting of a wide range of personalizations – so businesses can reach the right visitors at the right time, at scale – to drive sales and loyalty. We’re trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Topshop, John Lewis, Emirates, Ladbrokes, Thomas Cook, Shop Direct and Nine West.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com