As a new business hunter you are responsible for growing new logos within France. This strategic revenue role requires you to have an in-depth understanding of Qubits technology stack and excellent industry knowledge and digital expertise. You will work closely with your market developer, marketing lead and pre-sales support functions to deliver a faultless end-to-end sales process both directly and co-selling with partners. Your primary goal is growing new business tech ARR. Your skill is managing multiple high velocity sales cycles while growing and maintaining 3x of pipeline coverage at all times. You will have a proven track record of closing multiple enterprise deals in any given sales year. This role requires an individual who can juggle many opportunities at the same time and ensure a successful outcome for all.
- You are a positive team player who inspires the team around them.
- You embody the Qubit culture - voice it, own it, do it.
- You share relevant thought leadership / industry info that helps the team.
- You are a true team player who understands the value of team performance.
- You understand what drives your customers business and the how they are performing in their sector.
- You have good industry awareness and successful experience of selling into similar industries in the past.
- You can recall relevant industry customer success stories and how we have driven value for our clients.
- You engage with relevant industry research and thought leadership, as well as reading trade press.
- You have a good understanding of the e Commerce tech landscape and Qubit’s position within it.
A top quality salesperson?
- You understand the customer buying process and know how to negotiate access to buying power.
- You know when to engage resources at various stages of your deal.
- You know how to prioritise your time to achieve the best outcome through account planning and account qualification.
- You have experience of solution selling based on business value and results, not feature function.
- You negotiate for mutual success.
- You know how to develop your own pipeline through research, events, networking and social media.
- You work with prospects to clearly demonstrate clear ROI.
YOU WILL BE…
- Building territory enterprise account plans that focus efforts on target accounts, with particular emphasis on key segments such as replacement and tech consolidation.
- Working with inside sales to establish creative strategies to stimulate interest, get meetings and grow credible pipeline.
- Finding business pain through meetings and discovery calls with prospects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior level clients through the sales process.
- Negotiating and managing the contract process.
- Delivering seamless handovers to client teams for onboarding.
- Accurately forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times, in line with the Qubit sales process.
As a valued Qubyte, you will also be entitled to the following perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie.
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.