Marketing Manager - DACH Region
- German and English speaking
Qubit are looking for an exceptional person who is creative and passionate about planning and implementing marketing programs for a high growth SaaS business, and experienced working in a high growth, high energy company. This role can be based in the UK OR in Germany (London or Hamburg), as part of the Marketing team at Qubit, reporting to the Head of Marketing, EMEA.
The role requires an A-player who is experienced in managing a full and varied marketing program. Working with our global product marketing organisation, and local sales teams to plan and deliver campaigns for lead generation to meet team targets, this role calls for strong organisational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives and metrics, activity tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Planning and working in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing EMEA, together with regional Sales Directors, planning out the marketing campaigns for key target accounts to meet pipeline and awareness targets
- Plans include, but are not limited to, content strategy and creation, syndication, email campaigns, direct mailers, pitch books, webinars, trade shows, events, seminars and roundtable thought leadership workshops, customer activities and tactical sales campaigns, all focussed on our top accounts
- Account based marketing – Define and execute account-based marketing plans to drive demand generation and pipeline within our most strategic accounts; using account based marketing principles and technology to discover and define high value accounts, map and identify key internal players, define content and personalised messaging, execute targeted and coordinated campaigns, and measure, learn and optimise results
- Lead generation programs – design and execute regional marketing campaigns to suit different market segments for new business and customer campaigns for retention and upsell opportunities
- Inbound marketing campaigns – plan and manage the requirements for 3rd party content syndication campaigns, managing lead nurturing programs and other digital campaigns together with global product marketing
- Content generation – Work with global and product marketing to ensure consistent production of sales tools, cheat sheets, case studies, eguides, whitepapers and webinar content
- Events – Working with our Events Manager to plan, organise and manage Qubit’s presence at trade shows and 3rd party events, as well as design and manage bespoke events, seminars, workshops, networking forums tailored to different market segment audiences
- Market Development team alignment – Work with a team of market development specialists to advise on upcoming campaigns, call out initiatives and other lead generation activities for the conversion of leads to new business opportunities
- Customer marketing programs – Work with the reference and referral program by creating case studies and customer communications such as newsletters and emails, and organising customer interviews to support future customer acquisition programs as required
- Reporting – track, measure and provide weekly reports of progress made, inbound and outbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI
- 4 - 7 years’ marketing experience within the tech industry in a marketing manager position (this is a mid-level, not senior position)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Native German speaker – MUST; other European languages – advantage
- Must have knowledge of running programs in the UK and/or continental Europe
- Exceptional communication, and writing skills to distill complex ideas into easy-to-understand language, and in a variety of styles and tones dependent on marketing project objectives and distribution considerations
- Creative thinker that will stretch the boundaries of traditional lead generation programs
- Works closely with sales, technical, customer and management teams
- Strong grasp of CRM systems (knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce a strong advantage)
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Social media and integrated campaign skills/ experience are of additional interest
- Strong marketer with ability to multi-task
- Wants to make a difference in the market
- A team player and strong collaborator
- Great communicator
- Passionate and self-driven
- Highly organised and calm under pressure, problem solver
- Assertive and confident
- Practical hands-on approach
- Finisher who is detail oriented and meticulous
- Well suited to high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environments
Plenty of perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: London (HQ) or Hamburg, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA and Paris
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com