Sales & Marketing Operations Associate (UK)
Qubit Business Operations
Led by our CFO, the Business Operations & Strategy team works closely with Qubit’s leadership to tackle our priority business challenges - everything from day-to-day operations and organisational change to long-term strategy.
As part of this team you immerse yourself in the data of a global high-growth “software-as-a-service” company, working in small teams to analyse strategic and operational questions. Acting as Qubit’s internal strategy consultants, you’ll be presenting your ideas to leadership, before driving the implementation and adoption of your solutions. You’ll be measured on business performance - managing your work stream and prioritising ideas that will have the biggest impact on company valuation.
As a Sales & Marketing Operations Associate, you will play a pivotal role in the growing Sales Operations unit of the Business Operations team. You will work for the Business Operations & Strategy Manager, focusing on Sales and Marketing Operations initiatives to ensure the Sales and Marketing teams can operate intelligently, efficiently, and successfully.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for reporting on and providing accurate forecasting, pipeline analysis, and results. You’ll ensure data integrity throughout our CRM system, identifying areas that need updating and supporting on cleanup. You will manage multiple projects on both an ongoing and ad-hoc basis, supporting where necessary on high priority initiatives. You will play a significant role in providing ongoing weekly and ad-hoc reporting for the Sales organization, helping to drive business intelligence throughout the organisation.
You will work to increase marketing efficiency, improving marketing performance by identifying trends within data sets and supporting on data governance. You’ll manage the database of leads and contacts and help define a strategic and insightful data strategy. You will help manage the lead flow, enabling marketing to monitor opportunities from the first touch point through to sales qualification. You will work with our team of analysts to design and maintain reports on marketing metrics, establishing internal benchmarks to develop insights and recommendations for the Sales and Marketing organisations.
Overall, you will help maintain and evolve Sales & Marketing Operations processes in a fast growing and essential team at Qubit!
- Help maintain and evolve Sales & Marketing Operations processes
- Identify issues and propose solutions to improve Sales & Marketing effectiveness and productivity
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc reporting for the Sales & Marketing organisations
- Track and report on Sales performance and revenue forecasting
- Continually ensure validity of CRM data
- Develop expertise on CRM requirements and be the go to person for answering questions
- Support on defining deal structures and pricing
- Develop materials for team trainings to drive consistency in Sales & Marketing Operations processes and CRM
What you have
- Minimum of a BA/BS from a top university
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge to the Qubit environment
- An independent, proactive work style, and comfort taking ownership of processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, as well as proficiency with MS Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Tableau and Hubspot preferable
- Lots of self motivation, with a strong desire to drive positive change within an organisation
- An excellent attitude towards your personal development and eagerness to grow with the business
- 3 - 4 years experience in a similar role
What we promise to you:
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie.
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix.
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.