Team Lead, Professional Services
Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and strong university graduates. We are looking for a Team Lead, to be a player manager in our high performing team. You will support our team in delivering best in class professional services packages, technology implementations and ongoing operational programmes. We need somebody with strong industry expertise and experience in being a strategic advisor for enterprise customers.
At an exciting time in Qubit’s growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for coaching and mentoring junior team members, owning top tier customer relationships and supporting your Professional Services Manager in executing against the Professional Services strategy and success metrics.
The role provides an opportunity to develop people management and professional services consulting skills in a fast paced, innovative technology start-up environment. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking for their next step in the SAAS space or to move away from traditional corporate careers.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to support them in executing strategically, delivering real business value to customers through understanding success metrics,demonstrating deep industry/vertical expertise. Being a point of escalation when required
- Support your Manager, Professional Services in:
- Evolving industry best practice delivery of technical implementation and strategic programmatic execution
- Scoping professional services engagements
- Piloting new service offering programmes
- Monitor staffing and scheduling operations
- Be a strategic advisor to help drive CX strategy for enterprise level client(s), delivering strategic work streams for a number of parallel projects including:
- Enablement, training and adoption of the Qubit platform
- Ongoing optimisation programme
- Onboarding and strategic services packages
- Work in collaboration with the Qubit Customer Success Managers to:
- Provide status and outcomes of programme delivery and ongoing optimisation
- Identify client growth opportunities and flag relationship or retention risks
- Share knowledge that you acquire on the customer company, business objectives and stakeholders
- Be the customer advocate, bringing their voice and needs back to the business
- Liaise with Professional Services peers and internal teams, particularly Customer Success, to ensure that we are meeting cross-functional objectives
- Opportunity to become an evangelist for Qubit through speaking at events and developing specialist expertise
- BA/BSc or higher (minimum 2.1)
- In excess of 3 years experience in enterprise SAAS, IT/management consulting or another relevant industry
- Team lead or management experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Services consulting skills in digital or relevant industry
- Experience in working with software platforms
- Some understanding of the SAAS industry and professional services operating models
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to manage and work with both technical and business staff/customers
- Strong business acumen and experienced communicator at senior levels of customer organisations
- Basic knowledge of SQL preferred
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in English and with the authorisation to work in the UK, additional languages preferable.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalisation at scale.
Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com