Director of Sales - DACH
A high-flyer? You have an exceptional track record in building Enterprise SaaS MarTech business in DACH. You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated your knowhow in setting the conditions to scale a sustainable business.
You are a Sales Process expert and drive sales initiatives to focus the team on the market sweet spots and close $500k+ ACV deals, as well as create campaigns to expand ARR within the customer base. You leverage the partner network to multiply the opportunities and strengthen Qubit value proposal.
Experience in Retail, e-commerce or Travel is a plus.
Making the difference? Your "super power" will lie in your ability to create and execute sales plans to building relationships across multiple stakeholders at C-suite level.
Your primary goal is growing new business tech ARR. You would benefit of a pre-existing pipeline generated by a team of German Market Development Managers and marketing activities.
- Building new business in DACH.
- Understanding what drives your customers’ business, how they are performing in their vertical and what KPIs are compelling.
- Identify the relevant partners (Agencies, SI, Tech partners), develop and entertain the relationships with the eco-system.
- Recalling specific customer success stories that enable you to sell vertical solutions.
- Engaging with relevant industry research and thought leadership, in addition to trade press.
- Understanding the wider technology landscape and maintaining a firm grasp on competitors.
- Understanding the customer buying process, mapping stakeholders influence and power across multiple business units.
- Leveraging relationships to put yourself in the driving seat.
- Developing detailed account plans that enable you to prioritise your time and aligning resources to achieve the best outcome.
- Selling business value and building business cases in line with your prospects’ business objectives.
- Negotiating for mutual success.
- Leveraging internal resources to help you execute deals and build pipeline.
Responsible for growing Qubit’s footprint in DACH
Strategically you will be:
- Building account plans in line with the team business planning process.
- Executing on territory account plans that focus on New Business and Up-sell across key enterprise prospects and customer accounts.
- Developing land and expand strategies for Qubit accounts.
- Working with Customer Success teams, Partners and Professional services to ensure customer renewals.
- Working with product teams to identify key vertical solutions and new business opportunities required to grow each vertical.
- Working with the Industry Head to present business cases for the marketing budget and investment into lead generation.
- Working with your Market Development Manager, marketing and partnerships teams to develop campaigns and strategies that will allow you to build C-level relationships and unlock marketing and IT budgets.
- Understanding how to forecast in line with the Qubit sales process and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times.
- Training new hires, as well as contributing to improving training material.
- Mentoring and coaching your Market Development Manager.
Out in the field:
- Working closely with your Market Development Manager, Product Marketing Manager and Sales Engineer to support functions, delivering a faultless end-to-end sales process.
- Working with the partnerships team to unlock new enterprise opportunities.
- Establishing business pain through meetings and discovery calls with prospects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior level customers, whilst managing the renewal process and protecting the ARR within your sector.
- Negotiating and managing the contract process.
- Speaking at industry or Qubit events.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driving curiosity.
- Industrious in your approach to problem solving.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented.
- Excels as a team player and collaborator.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: Germany (preferably Hamburg but open to other cities in DE). HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Lahore.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com