London (with remote working during covid-19)
Due to the responsibilities of this role, you may need to work out of hours (GMT-4 on a rotational basis)
The Qubit Solution Architecture team is an innovative and creative group of professionals at the heart of the business. This team helps some of the world’s largest retailers, fashion houses, e-gaming and travel companies understand how Qubit’s technology can take their personalization efforts to an entirely new level.
The team works together and independently to craft solutions that help our customers solve some of their biggest business challenges in new and exciting ways. The Solutions Engineer world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in technology, business consulting, and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation, creativity and new business.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking a Solutions Engineer to join the team. This position is suitable for someone with strong development skills, who is passionate about technology and wants to apply their skills in a commercial environment. The right individual will blend technical proficiency with great communication/business acumen skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping the sales teams close new business through supporting any technical requirements.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers.
- Producing and delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubit’s platform that solves business challenges for global leaders in ecommerce.
- Working seamlessly with various internal teams including Professional Services, Customer Success and Product Engineering to ensure smooth customer onboarding.
- Providing detailed big-picture specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope.
- Being a subject matter expert on the Qubit platform, particularly advanced features and the more technical elements.
- Undertaking analysis of customers or prospects personalisation activities and technology stacks in order to communicate the business value Qubit can bring.
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Providing assistance on Qubit’s RFI/RFP processes.
- Providing feedback and prototyping ideas from the field to inform product development.
- Building relationships with technical stakeholders.
- Highlighting and helping solve technical risks and obstacles during the sales process.
What you'll need
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or a completed course from a coding/web development focussed institution
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable front end side projects on GitHub
- Working knowledge and experience using Single Page Architecture frameworks (React and Angular).
- Understanding of APIs, CMSs and E-commerce platforms is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for travel.
- Knowledge of SQL or any sorted/unsorted data tools.
Plenty of perks:
- Very competitive variable compensation plans
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health insurance packages
- Heka Wellbeing Platform (you can choose to use your Qubit allowance on physical wellbeing, mental health and nutritional perks!)
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Location: London. Our HQ is in London, our other offices are in New York, Paris and Barcelona
Qubit’s mission is to drive customer loyalty and lifetime value through personalization. Industry leaders in luxury, fashion, beauty, travel and egaming brands partner with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their visitors. In 2018 the Qubit platform delivered over 60 billion experiences and influenced over $40 billion in retail revenue. Customers include NET-A-PORTER, Farfetch, Estée Lauder Companies, LVMH Group, and Ladbrokes Coral. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit’s investors include Goldman Sachs, Sapphire Ventures, Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures and Balderton Capital.
For more information, please visit: www.qubit.com