This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their career. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS, HTML and XHTML skills.
- Experience with node.js, backbone.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the innovator of persuasive personalization at scale. We work with companies to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. By understanding their customers’ online behavior, preferences, and affinities they can deliver highly persuasive personalized experiences. With Qubit, online businesses can increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, our Customer Influence Engine enables precise targeting of a wide range of personalizations – so businesses can reach the right visitors at the right time, at scale – to drive sales and loyalty. We’re trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Topshop, John Lewis, Emirates, Ladbrokes, Thomas Cook, Shop Direct and Nine West.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com