Qubit: Cutting Edge Big Data Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their career. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
What you'll need
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS, HTML and XHTML skills.
- Experience with node.js, backbone.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.