Qubit’s Customer Team includes the brightest talent: experienced SAAS professionals, ex-consultants and engineers. We are looking for a Strategy Consultant, to help solve our client’s digital challenges; you’ll work with clients and senior stakeholders from across our Retail, e-Gaming and Travel verticals (which includes brands like Estee Lauder Companies, TJX and GVC (Ladbrokes Coral Group) and more).
You will be recommending and delivering best in class personalisation strategy in the form of specific strategic projects and technology implementations, leveraging proven best practice and client data analysis. We therefore need somebody with established professional and client-facing experience (with industry expertise being a huge plus), strong analytical capabilities and the ability to understand and articulate SaaS technology, enabling you to be a strategic advisor for our clients.
At an exciting time in Qubit’s growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of customer relationships and supporting your Strategy Consultant Team Lead in executing against our business strategy and success metrics. This role provides a platform to develop your problem solving abilities and consulting skills in a fast paced, autonomous, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking to develop their career in the SAAS space within an international business.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of clients' businesses, their objectives and KPIs, through pointed Discovery
- Translates this understanding into best practice, tactical, data driven strategic projects and roadmaps for execution, ensuring our clients get the most from our technology and setting them up for success with Qubit
- Use industry best practices to guide customers through their A/B Testing and Personalization strategies to ensure that clients are delivering meaningful, data driven experiences to their customers
- Analyzing and interpreting client Qubit data - identifies analysis opportunities, conducts analysis, visualises it and communicates the resultant insight effectively to support strategic projects and to help solve client challenges, demonstrating real business value
- Relaying and interpreting results in the context of the customer's business in Business Review meetings
- Communicates and presents with authority to clients, delivering strategy to a variety of clients and stakeholders and builds client relationships
- Takes accountability for delivering strategic project success with focus on and ensuring continued alignment against client’s objectives
- Delivers strategy for both existing clients and prospects
- Ensures your clients all see the value in the product and services that they have purchased from Qubit
- Collaborates effectively with wider Customer Team in day to day working and co-creates best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your clients
- Liaises with the Product Team and is a customer advocate, bringing their voice and needs back to the business
- Manages parallel projects and prioritises own workload
- Bachelors degree or higher (minimum 3.2 GPA)
- 2 - 4 years experience in SAAS, management consulting or other similar industry
- Understanding of web analytics and metrics is preferred
- Experience in Retail, Travel, eGaming is preferred
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills required with ability to quickly process complex information
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Highly competent in presentation building and delivery
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the USA
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.