The Qubit Sales Engineering team is an innovative and creative group of professionals at the heart of the business. This team helps some of the world’s largest retailers, fashion houses, e-gaming and travel companies understand how Qubit’s technology can take their personalization efforts to an entirely new level.
The team works together and independently to craft solutions that help our customers solve some of their biggest business challenges in new and exciting ways. The Sales Engineering world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in technology, business consulting, and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation, creativity and new business.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking a Sales Engineer to join the team. This position is suitable for someone with strong development skills, who is passionate about technology and wants to apply their skills in a commercial environment. The right individual will blend technical proficiency with great communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping the sales teams close new business through supporting any technical requirements.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers.
- Producing and delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubit’s platform that solves business challenges for global leaders in ecommerce.
- Working seamlessly with various internal teams including Professional Services and Customer Success to ensure smooth new customer transition.
- Being a subject matter expert on the Qubit platform, particularly advanced features and the more technical elements.
- Undertaking analysis of customers or prospects personalisation activities and technology stacks in order to communicate the business value Qubit can bring.
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Providing feedback and prototyping ideas from the field to inform product development.
- Building relationships with technical stakeholders.
- Highlighting and helping solve technical risks and obstacles during the sales process.
What you'll need
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or a completed course from a coding/web development focussed institution
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- 1+ years commercial experience building experiences for large ecommerce brands
- Demonstrable front end side projects on GitHub
- Working knowledge and experience using Single Page Architecture frameworks (React and Angular).
- Understanding of APIs, CMSs and E-commerce platforms a plus.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline.
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for travel.
- Knowledge of SQL
Plenty of perks:
- Very competitive variable compensation plans
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health insurance packages
- Subsidised gym membership
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Location: Paris. Our HQ is in London, our other offices are in New York, Paris and Barcelona
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.