This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, being client-facing and who wants to work with some of the biggest names in our core verticals; retail, travel and e-gaming in a fast paced environment. Qubit’s Paris Office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account. As a member of the Professional Services Team you will lead by example through coding, client interactions and will partner with the wider Customer and Product teams.
- Engage with customers to understand their systems and data architecture and translate functional requirements into solutions that work in conjunction with customers existing architecture
- Interact and consult with customers to train their teams and manage technical requirements
- Proactively collaborates with the Professional Services team to deliver on customer requirements with technically robust solutions and approaches
- Keep current with modern technologies utilized by our customers
- Work closely with our product teams to define needs and feature specifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS, and HTML skills
- Experience with React or other client-side web framework
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English & French with the authorization to work in the France
Plenty of perks:
- Exposure to Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, travel and e-gaming
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Subsidised gym membership
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like LVMH, L’occitane, Gucci, Luxottica, ,Emirates Airlines, Estee Lauder, L’Orealare using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com