Senior Product Designer
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team.
At Qubit, we are building the future of commerce. We work closely with our customers — leading enterprise businesses from all over the globe — and we are helping them to make digital commerce more relevant, personable and usable. Our product team speak with our customers weekly, discovering the biggest issues and then shape our solutions with real users. We solve problems, rather than build features, and strive to deliver capabilities that make our customers succeed. We work in empowered product teams – where design, engineering and product management work closely together to serve their users.
More about the role
In this Senior Product Designer role you will combine designing amazing products that will be launched and used daily by real teams at the world’s leading brands in fashion, luxury and beauty. You will work directly with our customers to ensure that we are building the right things, and to ensure that it solves real problems. In addition, you’ll also be coaching members of the team, and helping us to further develop our design capability.
We’re looking for a designer who can operate across the design spectrum all the way from rapid iteration of rough prototypes through to high-fidelity production deliverables. You’ll be used to working collaboratively and at-pace. You bring together different viewpoints and find solutions that are elegant and simple.
- Solve product design problems in a complex domain
- Help us to refine our product strategy, in partnership with the product managers
- Perform research – both at your desk and working directly with customers
- Prototype, fast – for provocation and discussion
- Run sprints to rapidly test and iterate designs and prototypes
- Produce production-ready design
- Experience of product design, working in digital teams and customer experience
- Experience leading teams
- Experience of getting involved in all stages of the product design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
- Experience facilitating the design of new and existing products by bringing people together, and facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
- Ideally some experience of taking a product to market by working closely with developers and optimising the performance of that product over time through testing and iteration
- A combination of experience designing mobile and web user-focused applications, as well as denser, information-rich interfaces
- An appreciation for relative levels of uncertainty. Testing and iterating must be an inherent part of your approach
- Information architecture, prototyping, personas and storytelling, behavioural economics, and/or ethnographic research experience
- Data visualisation methods and principles experience isn't essential but would be ace
- An understanding of the challenges and intricacies of designing for digital
- Interest in and knowledgeable about digital technology
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong business acumen and a hunger to learn more
An important note. We’re not looking for a perfect A on everything, we’re looking for a combination of potential talent, ambition and drive. Qubit is a place where you can grow, so whatever background you are from, or however you identify, please apply if this is a role that would excite you.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like LVMH, L’occitane, Gucci, Luxottica, ,Emirates Airlines, Estee Lauder, L’Orealare using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com