Senior Product Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
At Qubit, we are building the future of commerce. We work closely with our customers — leading enterprise businesses from all over the globe — and we are helping them to make digital commerce more relevant, personable and usable. Our product team speak with our customers weekly, discovering the biggest issues and then shape our solutions with real users. We solve problems, rather than build features, and strive to deliver capabilities that make our customers succeed. We work in empowered product teams – where design, engineering and product management work closely together to serve their users.
More about the role
We’re expanding our product team and we’re on the lookout for a Senior Product Manager. This role would combine direct ownership of a product area, responsibility of launching capabilities, interacting with internal stakeholders on messaging, and then iterating them working closely with our customers.
To make a difference to ecommerce teams, we need to ship great products that are usable, and allow teams to get their job done. We’ll need to build quickly, without sacrificing quality, so that requires making hard decisions on what makes the cut. We need to iterate continually, taking frequent steps towards delivering value. It’s always challenging but also incredibly rewarding. Part of being in Product is to consider the trade-offs and to move fast.
The Product Manager is critical to making magic happen. You’ll be empowered to have ownership and accountability for the product. You’ll bridge needs from our customers with our business needs, work closely with engineering and be a connect the user stories to the strategy.
- Build highly specific domain expertise on how our market and users operate
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge products and services
- Work with our designers and engineers to research and define problems and their solutions
- Identify user needs, pains and challenges to develop insights that help the wider team and business understand them
- Identify relevant use cases and prioritise according to a roadmap
- Excellent stakeholder management – working across our leadership team
- Prepare solid specifications for new features
- Take ownership for the delivery of a new product
- Clearly communicate build and delivery options along with their pros and cons
- Be comfortable balancing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Have a strong understanding of the design process and modern development practices
- Experience within the product management domain, or similar, for 5+ years
- Working knowledge and experience of agile delivery
- Hands-on experience of qualitative research with users
- Deep domain knowledge in one or two related areas to our space (e.g. B2B SAAS, marketing/growth, software development, service delivery, or analytics)
- Solid technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams and coaching team members
- Strong, confident communication skills
An important note. We’re not looking for a perfect A on everything, we’re looking for a combination of potential talent, ambition and drive. Qubit is a place where you can grow, so whatever background you are from, or however you identify, please apply if this is a role that would excite you.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like LVMH, L’occitane, Gucci, Luxottica, Emirates Airlines, Estee Lauder, L’Orealare using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com