Our mission at Qubit is to transform the ecommerce experience for some of the world's most inspiring brands through marketing personalization technology. We work with global leaders in Retail, Travel and Betting (LVMH, Emirates, Estee Lauder, River Island, Radisson, Ladbrokes etc) who use our software to significantly increase their online revenue and customer loyalty.
To drive growth, we’re looking for a talented and creative team player, with a positive can-do attitude to join our sales and marketing team based in London. You’ll be helping to connect our first class marketing activity, with an exceptional business development team, being an essential part of running our inbound program.
We are looking for someone who is technical (has worked in B2B, SaaS, tech), who is able to connect with our prospects through any means necessary (including email, Linkedin, social selling and more) and has experience with prospecting potential new customers.
Fluency in English is essential, and due to the nature of this role candidates must also be fluent in French.
- Smashing down communication barriers and being an amazing all-round relationship builder using any methods necessary; from personalised email campaigns, social selling and prospecting, to being the frontline for engaging with marketing qualified leads
- Understanding the available market and identifying the key stakeholders at new prospects, then prioritising activity with our senior marketing and sales representatives to begin building a relationship
- You’ll be great at converting inbound leads into real, engaged opportunities - booking meetings with c-level executives in Retail, Travel and eGaming.
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro - ideally with a background in inside sales and marketing at a tech business. Plus points if you sell to marketing executives, and technical personas.
- You have a solid background engaging with enterprise ecommerce brands, and educating them on cutting edge tech developments preferably in an emerging marketplace
- An open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM and Hubspot system will be beneficial.
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in tricky situations, and an understanding of sales and marketing processes (inbound).
- You will be very organised and adaptable, ambiguity is a daily feature of Qubit.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Great prospects for career development with opportunities to grow into sales and marketing responsibilities
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.