This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue their career working with some of the biggest name in ecommerce. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
It’s a great way to continue your career with a number of options for progression. As one of the Client Engineers in the UK, it’s a great opportunity to make your mark early on a growing, international business.
Qubit’s London Office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account.
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie.
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix.
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Qubit Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com