Our mission at Qubit is to transform the ecommerce experience for some of the world’s most inspiring brands through marketing personalization technology. Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, egaming and travel use our software to significantly increase their online revenue and customer loyalty. With multiple patents pending and ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for talented individuals with strong SaaS sales experience to join our growing team in New York.
Due to significant traction generated by Qubit’s new Start, Grow, Pro family of products we are looking for experienced sales executives, with strong track records closing $150k+ ACV deals in Enterprise SaaS. Located in our New York Office, the mission is to secure new business within a focused territory as well as supporting the expansion of existing key client accounts. This is predominantly a hunter role. They should be a sales process expert and able to operate at the highest levels within target accounts. They will be seasoned in outbound pipeline generation techniques and strategies as well as effective lead management and conversion.
They will be supported by a world class global marketing team and pre-sales support functions to deliver a seamless end-to-end sales process both directly and co-selling with partners. Ideally they will have the ability to manage both high velocity and more complex enterprise sales cycles while growing and maintaining your pipeline at all times.
- Achieving and exceeding an annual sales quota
- Building territory account plans that focus efforts on target accounts
- Working with local sales engineering to deliver compelling prospect pitches and technology demonstrations
- Working with marketing to run creative strategies to stimulate interest, generate meetings and grow pipeline
- Leverage and build the local Partner network
- Build and maintain relationships with senior level clients through the sales process
- Negotiating for success and managing the contract process
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times
- Delivering seamless handovers to client teams for on-boarding
- 3+ years of closing enterprise SaaS deals
- Open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally, presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- An understanding of the mar-tech landscape and ideally experience selling into customers within the online retail and fashion industries
- An appreciation of a typical eCommerce technology stack
- Significant use of modern sales methodologies
- Consistently accurate sales forecasting and qualification
- Understanding how to pitch value instead of features
Attributes of interest
- Positive team player who inspires the team around them
- Embody Qubit's voice it, own it, do it culture
- Resilience and never willing to give up
Plenty of perks:
- Very competitive variable compensation plans
- Great opportunity to travel around the US meeting prospects and clients
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Twice weekly supermarket shop for your breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Qubit Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com