Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest young talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and top university graduates. We are looking for an Analyst to help turn our clients’ big data into actionable insights that drive real value for our customers. We need somebody with solid industry expertise who can be a strategic advisor to our customers and the Qubit Professional Services Team.
At an exciting time in Qubit’s growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for building relationships with our customers, delivering analysis/recommendations to inform our customers’ ongoing optimisation roadmaps and executing upon best-in-class professional services packages.
This role provides a platform to develop deep analysis and professional services consulting skills in a fast paced, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking for their next step in the SAAS space or to move away from traditional corporate careers and would like to join a growing Professional Services team within an international business.
- Undertaking analysis of customers’ ongoing optimisation activities to demonstrate business value, highlight learnings and make data-driven recommendations
- Conducting analysis to diagnose business challenges and develop actionable insight for our customers, based on knowledge of their industry, strategic objectives and data; this will include:
- Working with customers to understand their business problems and to recommend analysis that aids with solutions
- Interrogating the Qubit data platform using cutting-edge BigQuery database technology
- Using a variety of tools to undertake statistical analysis, modelling and visualisation
- Working with Strategic Consultants/Project Managers to translate the outputs of these analyses into actionable insight, relaying to the customer in the context of their business
- Confidently and effectively presenting to customers
- Acting as the point person within the Professional Services team for queries relating to our data pipeline and data structure
- Co-creating best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- Defining and building scalable reports/dashboards that can be leveraged across the Professional Services Team for a variety of customers
- Identifying opportunities for further products, programmes and packages to help clients meet their strategic objectives
- Liaising with the product team and becoming the customer advocate, bringing their voice and needs back to the business
- BA/BSc or higher from a top university, preferably from a numerical discipline, or with proven aptitude for numerical work
- Minimum of 1 years experience in SAAS, IT, market research, management consulting or another relevant industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of SQL
- Evidence of creative problem solving
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Competent in presentation building and delivery
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff
- Ability to describe technical concept in simple terms
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK, additional languages preferable
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the innovator of persuasive personalization at scale. We work with companies to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. By understanding their customers’ online behavior, preferences, and affinities they can deliver highly persuasive personalized experiences. With Qubit, online businesses can increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, our Customer Influence Engine enables precise targeting of a wide range of personalizations – so businesses can reach the right visitors at the right time, at scale – to drive sales and loyalty. We’re trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Topshop, John Lewis, Emirates, Ladbrokes, Thomas Cook, Shop Direct and Nine West.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com