The Product Design function at Qubit is dedicated to creating engaging and extremely intuitive product experiences able to delight our end users. We’re looking for the best Product Designers to help us build a world class platform, trusted by the leading eCommerce businesses, and delivering experiences impacting millions of customers across the globe.
A high-class Product Designer? You’ll need to utilise your full range of UX, interaction and visual design skills to create elegant product experiences to the incredibly high standards we expect.
Insights and metrics analysis are fundamental elements and you love them as much as you love to play with Sketch and Marvel App, or pretty much any tool able to make your process faster and better.
A problem solver? We’ve complex problems to solve, and you’ll help us with this. You’ll be joining a growing Product Design team working across the whole spectrum of the product development process - from understanding our customer’s requirements to prototyping fluid workflows and tweaking pixels before launch.
- Designing usable and elegant web-based applications that are desktop and mobile responsive
- Using a variety of techniques to validate your work - including internal and external research and testing
- Prototyping concepts efficiently to effectively communicate your ideas and validate flows
- Partnering with Designers, PMs and Engineers to oversee the UX of a product from conception to launch
- A vocal, active member of the team to ensure we are constantly raising our standard of work
- Portfolio featuring relevant work examples
- Ability to think at a high level about product, not only 'how it should look' but 'how it should work’
- Understanding of User-Centered design and usability principles
- Experience in building and shipping complex software and applications
- Experience in working with granular design system frameworks
- Excellent communication skills to confidently articulate design decisions when questioned
- Basic understanding of Front-End programming
- Be part of the Product Design community - it’s your passion as well as a job
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie.
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix.
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com