Graduate Sales Engineer - London
The Qubit Sales Engineering team is an innovative and creative group of professionals at the heart of the business. This team helps some of the world’s largest retailers, fashion houses, e-gaming and travel companies understand how Qubit’s technology can take their personalization efforts to an entirely new level.
The team works together and independently to craft solutions that help our customers solve some of their biggest business challenges in new and exciting ways. The Sales Engineering world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in technology, business consulting, and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation, creativity and new business.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking a Graduate Sales Engineer. This position is suitable for a recent graduate with strong development skills, who is passionate about technology and wants to apply their skills in a commercial environment. The right individual will blend technical proficiency with great communication.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping the UK and European sales teams close new business through supporting any technical requirements.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers.
- Producing and delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubit’s platform that solves business challenges for global leaders in ecommerce.
- Working seamlessly with various internal teams including Professional Services and Customer Success to ensure smooth new customer transition.
- Being a subject matter expert on the Qubit platform, particularly advanced features and the more technical elements.
- Undertaking analysis of customers or prospects personalisation activities and technology stacks in order to communicate the business value Qubit can bring.
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Providing feedback and prototyping ideas from the field to inform product development.
- Building relationships with technical stakeholders.
- Highlighting and helping solve technical risks and obstacles during the sales process.
What you'll need
- To be fluent in English
- Second European language is highly desirable
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- To be a strong communicator and listener who is able to deal with clients in technical and non technical terms.
- Working knowledge and experience using Single Page Architecture frameworks (React and Angular).
- Understanding of APIs, CMSs and E-commerce platforms a plus.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline.
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for travel.
- Expertise in SQL and familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as: Looker, Tableau or Google Data Studio is a plus
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.