You will be the HR business partner aligned with our Engineering, Product and Professional Services teams. You will support the leaders and managers of these functions to make the right people decisions that will enable us to attract, recruit, develop and retain the talent critical to Qubit's success. Working closely with the VP People Operations, it's your role to ensure that each employee is getting the best possible experience each and every day regardless of whether they’ve just started or been at the company 5+years and helping our managers and leaders to motivate and inspire our people.
- Employee relations contact to assist employees and managers in any issues.
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations and implement appropriate solutions.
- Support organisation design and structure planning aligned to business goals and cross functional engagement.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, to allow data insight to speak not emotive dialogue.
- Deliver with the VP of People Operations programs to enable our manager capability including talent development.
- Partner with the business on key HR programs such as performance review cycle and employment engagement surveys.
- Build a community and culture to attract and develop the best talent with diversity and inclusion at the forefront.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a human resources position at a tech company (mid-level, NOT a senior level role)
- Proven success in a HR Business Partner or HR Management role
- A strong understanding of UK employment law - any experience of European employment law would be advantageous
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to work independently and with large amounts of autonomy
- Experience in managing multiple projects while being able to handle numerous inbound requests and prioritising these accordingly
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to secure buy in at all levels
- A creative thinker who is always looking for ways to make things better and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Confident in using data to prove/ disprove hypotheses
- Related degree (Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organisational Psychology)
It’s not required but it would be a bonus if you have any of these:
- CIPD qualification
- Experience with Google Apps experience (e.g. Google sheets, Google Docs etc.)
- Minimum of one year experience in recruitment
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg - Role based in London
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com