Qubit is looking for a Product Management Intern to work in our Partnerships team for a 6 month internship starting in January/February. We are making fast progress in improving the solutions we deliver to our customers and now we want to ensure that they fit with our technology ecosystem. You will be working with a full stack partnerships team who is supported primarily by the product and platform engineering team as well as connecting with other departments including sales, marketing and customer success. You will learn about various ecommerce and marketing technologies. Your role will be to learn the ecosystem and apply the learnings to enable our technology to be seamlessly integrated to make for a better, more personal customer experience. This is your chance to build value by combining technologies and expose it to the worlds leading ecommerce brands.
For this role we are looking for the following attributes:
- Customer-value focus. This role is under the product management organization and requires you to be thinking about the challenges of our customer: ecommerce businesses. You will need to validate business value and identify use cases with our customers before building integrations.
- Self-starter. This role is unstructured by its nature. You will have control of the roadmap and be responsible for driving progress. Therefore, whether you have experience in school, personal or commercial projects, we are looking for people who have a track record in self starting efforts and finishing them to completion.
The career succession for this role could take the successful candidate into some of the following roles
- Sales Engineer: Helping our sales team in their efforts in demonstrating how Qubit's technology can solve our prospective customers' problems.
- Technical Account Manager: Working with our existing customers and expanding their use of Qubit's technology.
- Associate Product Manager: Working in our product and engineering department and building the future products of Qubit.
If this is you, please apply using the link below and make sure to mention the things you have built, along with the technologies used for each one of them in your cover letter.