Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and recent university graduates. We are looking for a Strategy Consultant, to help solve our client’’s digital challenges (you’ll work with clients across our Travel, Retail & e-Gaming verticals, which includes brands like Thomas Cook, Vitality, BT & more). You will be delivering best in class professional services packages; technology implementations, ongoing optimization programmes and one off strategic projects. We need somebody with strong analytical capabilities with industry expertise being a huge plus. Preferably you also have experience in being a strategic advisor for customers.
At an exciting time in Qubit’s growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of customer relationships and supporting your Professional Services Team Lead in executing against our strategy and success metrics. This role provides a platform to develop your problem solving abilities and professional services consulting skills in a fast paced, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking for entry into the SAAS space or to steer clear from traditional corporate careers and would like to join a growing Professional Services team within an international business.
- You will have the responsibility of delivering best practice strategic services for a variety of clients
- Deliver strategic onboarding programs for clients from start to finish to set our customers up for success and get the most from our technology
- Be a strategic advisor to help drive CX strategy for your clients, delivering strategic workstreams for a number of parallel projects that are aligned with their KPIs
- Share industry best practices and generate strategic recommendations to add real business value
- Deliver training and enablement sessions for clients to drive adoption of the Qubit platform
- You will be consulting with clients to deliver their Ongoing Optimization Programs:
- Use industry best practices to guide customers through their A/B Testing and Personalization strategies to ensure that clients are delivering meaningful, data driven experiences to their customers
- Analyzing and interpreting their Qubit data
- Relaying and interpreting results in the context of the customer's business in Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Formulate ongoing optimization roadmap applying value based prioritization to maximize impact for customers
- Presenting to stakeholders within the client and building long term relationships at practitioner level
- Ensuring your clients all see the value in the product and services that they have purchased from Qubit
- Co-create best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- Opportunities to liaise with the product team and be the customer advocate, bringing their voice and needs back to the business
- BA/BSc or higher (minimum 2.1)
- 2 - 4 years experience in SAAS, IT/management consulting or another relevant industry
- Relevant internship experience in SAAS, IT/management consulting or another relevant industry is preferred
- Understanding of web analytics and metrics is a plus
- Domain expertise in Retail, Travel, eGaming or Publishing preferred
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills required with ability to quickly process complex information
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Highly competent in presentation building and delivery
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week. To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com
Location: HQ is in London, New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Barcelona.