Marketing Executive - Southern Europe (internship)
Looking for a great internship at one of the hottest and most innovative SaaS companies in Paris? Learn all about B2B software marketing, digital and inbound marketing, event marketing, market development, and be part of a great team that is building the next generation of personalization solutions.
Qubit is seeking a Paris based university/MBA student or recent graduate to join our quickly growing French team as part of a 6 month marketing internship starting in early 2019. We enable the biggest brands in e-commerce to personalize their customer experience through data and artificial intelligence - such as LVMH, L’Occitane, Vestiaire Collective, Topshop, Emirates and many more.
The Marketing Executive - Southern Europe Intern will join the Marketing team to work on a wide variety of topics ranging from Content (Social Media, Blog, Newsletter), Partnerships & Events, Marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has some experience in marketing, is creative and able to craft impactful content and is excited to execute marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness and business metrics all across Southern Europe.
We’re looking for someone who is both analytical and creative, with an understanding of/interest in event management, sales support, B2B marketing, content creation, and communications.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and tactics in B2B. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- The internship will be 6 months during which you will support the Southern European marketing, based in the heart of Paris
- Execute regional marketing campaigns to build brand awareness in the key regions as well as for new business, retention, and upsell opportunities
- Build, manage and localize content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, execution, measurement, and reporting
- Localize or build dedicated email campaigns for Southern Europe towards prospects and customers
- Setup and manage industry event logistics for regional tradeshows and owned events and breakfasts
- Work with our freelancers to localize global assets for the French and Spanish market.
- Support the marketing team in running and optimizing campaigns locally in Southern Europe (SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Retargeting)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & perform market analysis for reporting
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks, including SFDC campaign and database management
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral skills in French and English required
- Strong academic background (Master's Degree or equivalent with a current student’s or recent graduate’s status from a top tier business school or university) - this is a final-year internship.
- Creative - ability to think outside of the box and present fresh ideas
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to produce impactful content and go-to-market materials, including web, email, reports, and blog posts
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with uncertainty and working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with a strong aptitude for problem solving
- Understanding of and interest in digital technologies, trends and the potential of digital marketing
- Passion for marketing in a fast growing software company and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Proactive, positive and an energetic work attitude
- Fluent in French and business-level English