Partner Director - North America
Location: New York City
Qubit believes that we are entering a new era of personalisation that has never been seen before. Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all experiences and attempts to persuade anonymous web visitors. We are entering an era of persuasive personalisation that takes into account a customer’s actions from multiple sources and through ML and AI delivers a digital experience that is unique and compelling.
The mission of Qubit’s Global Partnerships team is to enable our partners to thrive via the Qubit platform and to maximize value to our joint customers. Qubit’s partners include a growing list of technology vendors, agencies, systems integrators and consultancies that share our mission to deliver great digital experiences to consumers. Whether through APIs and integrations or opportunities to offer value-added services, we ensure partners are set up for success in redefining personalisation with Qubit.
As Partner Director, you will build, manage and grow partnerships with both Technology and Solution Partners. We are looking for bright, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop strong relationships with key partners in the digital and mobile spaces. The main expectation and measurement will be the generation of leads and influence through Tech and Solution Partners.
Key Responsibilities in North America
- Deploy Qubit Partners strategy with the Global Tech Partners i.e. Google Cloud, SAP, Salesforce.Com
- Manage a portfolio of partner companies working collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success to create the best experience for our joint customers
- Be the primary point of contact for partners in your territory. Create relationships with partners at all levels in the partner organisation (including senior executives, key decision makers, direct and indirect sales teams).
- Develop and execute the partnership strategy on strategic accounts, including solution selling and developing comprehensive plans for the partners within your portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, business growth forecast.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 - 7 years Partner Management Experience
- Strong understanding of how digital and personalisation can change interactions with customers.
- Business consultant experience.
- Experience interacting and building relationships with senior-level executives.
- Excellent business acumen with distinctive problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driving curiosity
- Industrious in your approach to problem solving
- Self-starter and goal-oriented
- Excels as a team player and collaborator
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- A kitchen stocked with healthy options for your breakfast and lunch
- Private health and dental insurance
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com