Our mission at Qubit is to transform the ecommerce experience for some of the world’s most inspiring brands through marketing personalization technology. Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, egaming and travel use our software to significantly increase their online revenue and customer loyalty. With multiple patents pending and ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for talented individuals with strong mix of analytical, research and communication skills to join our growing team.
The newly created Sales and Marketing Analyst role is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone with up to two years of experience, as this position will sit at the intersection of marketing, sales and strategy. You will help us revolutionize our marketing and sales approach by crafting personalised propositions for our top prospects which resonate with their industry challenges and business objectives. You’ll understand how to position our best-in-class product, grow and nurture inbound leads, and drive significant growth for the company.
You will provide operational and analytical support for the global sales and marketing teams, with the ultimate aim of helping them to work as efficiently and effectively as possible. An ability to quickly build awareness of the ecommerce industry and consumer trends is very important. You will look at different ways to engage with qualified leads (MQLs) from our key accounts. You will be responsible for taking sales and marketing data and translating it into actionable insight and recommendations. You will present your findings and recommendations clearly and in a format that’s easy to digest.
We value effort, expertise, and a relentless focus on quality. Individuals who would fit in our marketing team are those who are highly curious and persistent, who favour the growth marketing approach of ideation, testing and learning, and who are hungry to continuously grow and develop in their careers.The ideal person has great marketing intuition and some familiarity with B2B marketing campaigns, alongside a strong background and interest in research and analysis. This is a full-time position based in London.
- Learn, develop, and maintain in-depth knowledge of your industry, products, services, and potential customers
- Be a champion of your industry - identify and feed back into the roadmap any potential gaps in our offering by matching up the specific challenges of our prospects with our solutions
- Use a variety of tools for research and engagement including but not limited to industry news sites, analyst reports, company pages, social media, and outbound calling
- Engage prospective customers directly through online chat. Understand and refine our responses to those initial questions. Provide valuable interactions on qubit.com. Help us to better understand the motivation of site visitors
- Liaise with the sales and regional teams to proactively identify and prioritise strategic opportunities in the pipeline through research and analysis
- Research, map and define the target audience within key accounts and work in partnership to develop execution plans to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for Qubit’s solutions
- Research and analyse prospect needs based on industry challenges, business challenges and key objectives. Confidently communicate need analysis, value proposition, and identify potential use cases to the sales organization
- Combine efficient research skills with creative thinking to build novel, tailored propositions and approaches to engage with key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities for Qubit’s product offering in multiple levels of the client organisation based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Effectively document exploratory inbound communications with prospects including use-cases, goals, current challenges, timeframes and next steps
- Provide first-hand feedback and recommendation on marketing efforts based on experiences with customers and prospects
- Develop an effective relationship with key stakeholder groups across the functions
- Up to two years of experience in a related sales/research role
- University degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification (marketing, sales, business, economics)
- Data-driven, analytical mindset with an aptitude for numbers
- You're a great researcher, an expert on Google, and love digging up information
- Strong problem solving and communications skills are key
- Excellent content writing skills
- Strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or related CRM systems is a plus
Plenty of perks
- As well as the opportunity to work with a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is a Gartner recognised leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com