Qubit are looking for an exceptional person who is creative and passionate about planning and implementing marketing programs for a high growth SaaS business, and experienced working in a high growth, high energy company. This role is based in central London, as part of the Marketing team at Qubit, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation.
This role requires an experienced marketing professional who can build and manage a comprehensive marketing program for key accounts and regions, focussed on Northern Europe and North America. Working with our global product marketing organisation, and local sales teams to plan and deliver campaigns for lead generation to meet team targets, this role calls for strong organisational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives and metrics, activity tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Strategic Marketing Planning – Working in close collaboration with the marketing team and the regional Sales Director, plan, build and execute marketing campaigns, events and activities for named accounts and key opportunities in Northern Europe and North America. Be the local market expert and build campaigns and activities that resonate within your key markets
- Campaign Management and Content Marketing – Creating and syndicating strategic content, email campaigns, direct mailers, pitch books, webinars, trade shows, events, seminars and roundtable thought leadership workshops, customer activities and tactical sales campaigns, all focussed on our top accounts
- Account based marketing – Define and execute account-based marketing plans to drive demand generation and pipeline within our most strategic accounts; using data to discover and define high value accounts, map and identify key internal players, define content and messaging, execute targeted and coordinated campaigns, and measure, learn and optimise results
- Lead generation programs – design and execute regional marketing campaigns to suit different market segments for new business and customer campaigns for retention and upsell opportunities
- Inbound marketing campaigns – plan and manage the requirements for 3rd party content syndication campaigns, managing lead nurturing programs and other digital campaigns together with global product marketing
- Content generation – Work with global and product marketing to ensure consistent production of sales tools, cheat sheets, case studies, eguides, whitepapers and webinar content
- Events – Working with our team to plan, organise and manage Qubit’s presence at trade shows and 3rd party events, as well as design and manage bespoke events, seminars, workshops, networking forums tailored to different market segment audiences
- Market Development team alignment – Work with a team of market development specialists to advise on upcoming campaigns, call out initiatives and other lead generation activities for the conversion of leads to new business opportunities
- Customer marketing programs – Work with the reference and referral program by creating case studies and customer communications such as newsletters and emails, and organising customer interviews to support future customer acquisition programs as required
- Reporting – track, measure and provide weekly reports of progress made, inbound and outbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI
Essential skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ marketing experience within the tech industry in a marketing manager position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Full fluency in English essential; other European languages would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication, and writing skills to distill complex ideas into easy-to-understand language, and in a variety of styles and tones dependent on marketing project objectives and distribution considerations
- Creative thinker that will stretch the boundaries of traditional lead generation programs
- Works closely with sales, technical, customer and management teams
- Strong grasp of CRM systems (knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce a strong advantage)
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Social media and integrated campaign skills/experience are of additional interest
Desirable skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Our ideal candidate is operating at a marketing manager level at a technology vendor
- Solid writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials, including web, email, and social media content
- Successful direct and digital marketing campaign and social media planning and implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve practical results while working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Highly organised and calm under pressure, problem solver
- Strong marketer with ability to multitask
- Passionate and self-driven
- Finisher who is detail oriented and meticulous
- Well suited to high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environments
Plenty of perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Hamburg
Qubit is a Gartner recognised leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology, and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales is influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com