Led by our CFO, the Business Operations & Strategy team works closely with Qubit’s leadership to tackle our priority business challenges - everything from day-to-day operations and organisational change to long-term strategy.
As part of this team you will immerse yourself in the data of a global high-growth software-as-a-service company, working in small teams to analyse strategic and operational questions. You’ll then be presenting your analysis back to leadership and working with team members to drive the implementation and adoption of your proposed solutions. You’ll be measured on business performance - managing your work stream and prioritising ideas that will have the biggest impact on our company performance.
As a BI Associate in Qubit’s “BizOps” team, you’ll be building on our business intelligence strategy by working with department directors to identify the key metrics and data we need to hit our targets across sales, marketing, customer success, professional services and engineering.
You’ll be integral to ensuring all departments have the right data at their fingertips to make informed commercial decisions. You might be helping marketing decide which campaigns to invest in, or highlighting which customers are at greatest risk for our Customer Success team. Your data and insight will be the source of truth on how Qubit is performing for our leadership team, executive board and venture investors.
You’ll also have the opportunity to define, own and implement strategic data projects throughout the organisation, supporting management on the most crucial initiatives to enable scale and secure future success.
- Work with department leaders and C-suite to define and prioritise reporting needs
- Support Leadership Team decision making by providing structured analysis to Qubit’s most pressing challenges
- Own ad-hoc analysis for urgent business questions with quick turnaround time
- Maintain our internal data-warehouse and enhance our BI dashboards within Looker
- Train and up-skill employees to drive greater BI adoption and a data-driven culture
- Set-up and maintain ETL processes to extract data from new business tools
- Apply data-science techniques to build predictive models on top of our data warehouse
- Design strategies to ensure rigorous data quality throughout the business
- Act as a thought leader for Business Intelligence, building the business case for investment in the latest BI technology
- Ultimately own Qubit’s end-to-end business intelligence program
- 1 - 3 years professional experience
- Excellent analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management skills to field and prioritise requests from demanding business leaders
- Experience with data visualisation and building BI dashboards (preferably using Looker)
- Comfortable writing SQL, as well as a familiarity with Python and basic ETL processes
- Enough self-motivation to proactively manage your own workstream and push your ideas / projects forward autonomously
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Zara, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com