Qubit’s Customer Team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and college graduates. We are now hiring our first Customer Support Engineer to join our fast paced London office to support our expanding client portfolio.
As a key member of our the team, you’ll ensure the technical health of our client portfolio and support the business objectives by resolving our clients’ technical enquiries and issues as well as offering technical best practices and training . In this process, you will work closely with our Professional Services, Customer Success and Product teams.
As the first Customer Support Engineer in the company, it’s also a great opportunity to make your mark early on our Support strategy and develop the day to day best practices and processes within Support to drive the best customer experience possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about being both client facing and technical and wants to work with some of the biggest names in our core verticals; retail, travel and e-gaming with the opportunity to progress in a fast paced environment.
- Work with a sense of urgency to continually improve service levels and customer satisfaction
- Adhere to the team processes and workflows and pro-actively seek to improve these for a better customer experience as well as to drive internal efficiencies
- Focus on meeting SLA targets whilst providing clients with effective and strong support
- Triage and assign the appropriate level of priority and issue type to the incoming customer enquiries
- Engage with our clients via our ticketing system to provide troubleshooting as well as technical support, best practices and training around our platform
- Hold responsibility and accountability for ticket resolution and workload prioritisation
- Escalate product queries as appropriate
- Regularly update clients on their open queries and set expectations with clear next steps and appropriate timelines
- Pro-actively collaborate with the Professional Services team to deliver on clients requirements
- Pro-actively work with Customer Success teams to mitigate at risk clients
- Seek to optimise cross-functional collaboration
- Work with our Product teams to influence needed changes and additions to our products documentation
- Spearhead the reporting and processes for effectively communicating on product feature requests and/or improvements.
- Feed into the long term strategy and vision for support at Qubit
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills.
- Experience cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in working in a support organisation and using a ticketing system
- As a curious minded, pro-active and organised individual, you love investigating and understanding root causes and you are a problem solver.
- As a strong and detail oriented communicator, you are able to deal with clients in business and technical terms.
- Driven by customer satisfaction, you can manage expectations with empathy and professionalism.
- You have a track record of demonstrating initiative, process adherence and execution.
- Desire to learn quickly and thrive in a changing environment.
- You are fluent in English and French or Spanish with the authorization to work in the UK.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale as recognised by leading industry analysts Gartner in their recent Magic Quadrant for Personalization. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com